Czyli stawiasz tezę, ze Cypher BT to jest Lighting V2 z dodana opcja BT? Ja szukam potwierdzenia przez Audeze lub kogoś kto zrobił pomiary bądź słuchał obu wersji i jak znajdę to wkleję w tym wątku. Isine są opcja zakupową dla mnie i bardzo bym się ucieszył aby tak było, jednak sporo jest opinii użytkowników ze grają jednak inaczej.
Nie mialem na myśli Reveal. On jest świetny jeśli ktoś akceptuje eq pod foobar ale nie sprawdza się np na urządzeniach przenośnych z TIDAL czy Spotyfi.
Oficjalne stanowisko Audeze: "BT cable also has the same DSP tuning as the Cipher lightning cable. Both should sound the same 'out of the box' within the limitation of the BT codec. What you won't get with BT is is the 10-band EQ you can do on top of the inbuilt tuning. However, you can also accomplish the same using apps that support 10 band EQ."
"The DSP tuning is already baked into the BT cipher cable and should work iSin10-/20/LX. The tuning is very similar to the one in Cipher V2 for iSines.Nothing else is needed from your Android or any other BT device pairedd to it."
Opinie użytkowników wypowiadane są mniej więcej w takim tonie (wkleję najbardziej wyważoną jaką udało mi się znaleźć, ale jest wiele krytycznych opinii "Purchased the Cipher BT cable the day it was announced. Received two days ago, topped off the charge, and have used it through one charge cycle. Comments:
1) Sound is great with iSine 20. Not quite as good as the Cipher V2 (wired) to an iPhone but close enough that I don't go running to wired for portable music.
2) The BT wireless has a good range -- can walk away from a stationary phone at home and still connect, but it is not as good as the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless I use around home.
3) The BT disconnects pretty quickly if no sound is being played -- that is good for battery life but not good for convenience (have to reconnect more often than the V-Moda which stays connected).
4) I also notice that the notched connectors are not as snug as on the Cipher V2. I'm not too concerned because the BT cable is short and so it likely won't snag on something, and the fit is tight enough to not cause any wearability problems for me.
5) The length of cable between the connector and the plastic cylinders is short, but I see why they did it. It would be better to have shorter cylinders, though -- the inflexibility of them could be a problem for some when the cable is worn behind the neck.
6) My main concern for durability is the rubber cover for the micro-USB port. This will likely break off at some point. I lift up the cover and rotate it 90 degres to charge, and I am doing that ever-so-gently.
Znalazłem również jedną opinie pozytywną:
"Received the bluetooth cipher cable today. Using it with my LG V20 streaming Tidal in Aptx HD. Sound is comparable to the cipher cable which to me sounds great. I do however have a couple of minor grips. First the connectors to my iSine 20's are not very secure compared to the regular cipher cable. Second and this applies to many bluetooth devices I've tried, the volume steps are just to large. "